I need some help pls.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cartmann, May 6, 2009.

1. Hi there

3 weeks ago I started a small grow room with 4 plants. 2 indica and 2 sativa
    Well two of them are going really nice but the other two just stopped somewhere along the way. I need to mention that the connditions are the same for all 4 plants.
    Same light; same growing medium; etc etc.

I'll post the pics of all the plants and maybe someone can help me.

Pls help...I realy don't wanna lose them

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      174.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      138.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      122.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      131.6 KB
      Views:
  2. you might want to cut back on the watering weed is real easy to over water and your soil looks really wet dont water till the top of your soil is dry about inch or so. take your finger an test it. stick your whole finger in if it fell wet moist dont water:smoke:
    about once a week till it gets bigger then it may drink like hell

3. oh yeah next time try adding about 1/3 perlite to the soil

4. 10x for the advice. Now that i think about it, I was kinda over wattering them :D

5. It looks like your soil is devoid of anything other than.. soil. You need some additives, most importantly, Perlite. Perlite will help your drainage and give it a looser texture to promote better root growth. Watering like that without Perlite will surely drown your plants. Do as caasi52 said, wait until your soil dries out some before watering.

6. Well now i can't do anything about the perlite...it's too late :(

7. #7 abnormldood, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    Just take extra care of it, even if you have to take extra time in the process, so that it can recover. After it starts perking back up, transplant it into a 3-5 gallon pot with 1/4-1/3 perlite. Remember to let the top soil dry out completely before watering so this doesn't happen again.