Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aauupp, Aug 11, 2009.

1. OK, ive been smoking nothing but mids ever since i started, maybe somee high mids once or twice but thats all there is in indiana, but my friends cousin is moving in and he bringing a sizable stash with him, but i dont know which to ask for, he claims to have

green crack

master kush

ak 48

american ak

pearl

gravity

Ive never heard of Pearl or Gravity but I asked about the AK48 GC and Master Kush, are these good choices?

Ive never encountered dank before haha

2. just buy an eighth of each :D

3. haha, good idea but idk if ill have enough, he's coming with 5 days notice :/

4. Google them and see what comes up. A lot of seed sites have ways of rating certain strains.

5. I've never been much for trusting names, but if the buds are juicy and smelly then I would say just pick the one that you like most after examination.

6. I've had gravity, AK and greencrack. Out of the 3, greencrack will get you the most stoned, AK is great for watching fucked up movies like Hostel and Gravity is just for chillun.

7. yeah, i'd say that would be a good idea, plus the seed bank rating idea is great too:bongin:

8. If you trust the guy, it wouldn't hurt to look it up so you have a general idea when you buy. But base your decision more on what you see.

9. Yeah its definatly gotta pass the visual exam haha