Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help here...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stulos, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Hey guys. Just found this forum and it looks great. 

Got a question. I'm in a bind here. I moved to Memphis TN (well right near there) and I smoke because I have damn near crippling ADD and it is the only thing that has helped me with it without nasty side effects and without turning me into an asshole.

Problem is I don't have the slightly clue where to get it. So far I've been driving 3 hours away to someone I know but that isn't tenable anymore. I just can't afford it. I only can buy around 50 bucks at a time and that lasts about two weeks. I can't afford to make that drive that often.

I'm not a huge people person. Married with 5 kids and I don't go out partying so I don't know how to meet people around here. Any suggestions on how to find a reliable hookup?

Thanks a ton for any help in advance,

2. You need to get you a card that is indeed green. Green as the stem of a rose.
    If the state or province in which you reside is utterly against medical marijuana then I say to you, you may want to move to a new state or province so you can get a card verde. Good luck on your travels. Be safe and stay green like a victim/addict of krokodil.

3. I live in Mississippi right next to Memphis. It's illegal both places. I think in Mississippi is not really bad. You get a fine if you have a certain amount but it's illegal enough where people keep it on the d-low. Really pisses me off actually. The fine part shows that they don't consider it all that bad, but damned if they don't make it a freaking cash cow.

I would love to move somewhere else but considering I can't even afford the trip three hours away to buy bud. (The whole wife, 5 kids thing), that's just not going to happen any time soon. It's all so damned frustrating.

4. You could try growing? The wifey and 5 kids is going to be an issue until they are all out of the house, so you could try either growing outside on your property (you children will find it) or finding a grower and asking to go half and half on a grow or something. When harvest time comes around you pay your half and take the bud home. Decent deal.

5. go to memphis, find the music scene, because last i heard memphis tennessee was a music town and then go from there.

6. Thanks for the advice. The answer is kinda obvious I guess but it sucks so I didn't want to accept it. I'm going to have to try and get all social for a bit.

7. You can find immense amounts of dope on the strip on any given day after 7. I used to drive down there with friends and search for dope and then toke up and go watch music all night