The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help guys

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by doobyreaper, May 2, 2004.

1. I have been smokin for years now but recently a problem has arisen.

About a month ago my throat started to get sore after I smoked for a few days after. This has never happened before and is really pissen me off, sometimes it's to the point I think I might have to quit.

Any one has any idea why this could be happening or a way to fix it?

2. pipes and joints can be harsh and damaging to the throat if used repeatedly (daily or so). try switching to a bong or cutting down for a little while to let your throat heal.

3. But i used to smoke way more than i do now, like 3 blunts and some joints in one day sometimes, and i never had this problem.

Now it seems like I smoke a bowl and i suffer for half a week.

4. I think it might be an infection, go see a docter or something dude, if u dont wanna see a quack then holf off on the bud for a bit man take a few weeks off and let your self heal

5. quit smoking

and

MAKE SOME MARY JANE BROWNIES!!! 8^)

Grasscity Deals Near You