Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help guys

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jco, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Last night my college dorm room was raided by campus police. An RA supposedly smelt weed coming from my room so they called the cops. they knocked on my door but i didn't answer. they came back about an hour later with a warrant. they found a couple different bags with weed in them. one bag had about 18 grams and the other two had like 1-2 grams in them. They also found my pipe and bong. In addition to all this they found a pack of sandwich bags in my drawer and there was a 20 dollar bill next to the sandwich bags. Becauase of this the cops said that the bags, 20 dolllar bill, and kind of large amount of weed (still less than half of 40 grams) leads them to believe that i could be distributing, which i wasn't. one of the cops gave me a detectives number and said that they'd forget the intent to sell if i talked to him about the local drug activity. They also said that if i didnt call the detective they could come back and look through all the files in my phone and computer. here's my questions...could they really nail me with intent to sell?...i had way less than 40 grams. all i had was some weed, sandwich bags and a 20 dollar bill. By the way this is my first time getting in trouble with the law and I live in Washington state. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom.

2. i do know that the baggies can be considered drug paraphernalia, and at least from where i am form any thing over an ounce is intent. and i seriously doubt they could run through your comp files. its irrelevant. but they can defiantly get you on intent to sell just cause of the baggies.

3. Any other suggestions/comments would be great.

4. u had sandwich baggies whats the big word in there sandwich and the 20 was so u can buy ur bread, meat, cheese and all that good stuff. lol.

sucks they raided ur room and they found ur shit. id get a lawyer.

5. The shitty thing is that you're right haha. the 20 bucks was money my grandma had just sent me and the bags were'nt for putting mj in.

6. Yeah bro you def need to get a laywer..don't rat anybody..I'm sure you wouldn't just sayin. Fuck the cops, don't say a motherfuckin thing. Don't even talk to them anymore.

7. sucks bro. i kinda kno what u feel like tho. good luck to you and hopefully u wont get in to much shit. but yeah out where i live over 1g will get you ficked... and you had around 20g's. Lawyers soundin good right about now. Hope the best buddy. Peazz

8. what college do you go to? I just heard of some people in seattle U getting busted in their dorm... sounds like a crackdowns here for a bit...

9. Cops are dirty.. there's nothing else to say about it. Good luck to you.. were you lighting up in your dorm is that why she "smelled" weed?

10. Ya know, coming back from winter break, I thought the cops and RA's would be a little more lax.

No, seems they've been cracking down everywhere.

11. he's just pressing your balls. you'll be fine.... so to speak. they cant get you for distribution because you had so little on you. plus they didnt weigh it unless you told them the weight. if they found a scale then thats different.

just dont snitch. if you fucked up YOU take the blame. dont tell them shit about the local drug activity.

goodluck!

12. You should have dumped everything after they knocked the first time. However, I would just talk to the detective. You may as well befriend a cop, and you don't have to tell him the truth. Just say that your friend brought it from where he goes to school, and you don't want to reveal his identity.

Cops are assholes, and with all this bullshit about privacy going to shits, I wouldn't risk anything.