Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help gathering articles!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JyZE, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Hello all!
    I remember posting in this section a couple years ago talking about my father and his lung cancer... I offered him a second chance at life... he rejected the forms...

well he still has it... and it spread to his stomach, so now he has both lung and gastric cancer

what I want is articles showing the positive effects of edibles on the stomach and lungs, also can he even eat edibles? he's really nauseous, in pain, and keeps getting radiation and injections in his stomach from the silly doctors. He's suffering like a bitch and it's only going to get worse.

My plan is to print out these articles, try my best to educate him, and feed him brownies

2. After you check out Granny's list, have you considered Rick Simpson Oil
    HIGHTIMES.COM > Rick Simpson’s Hemp-oil Medicine

It only takes a very small amount taken orally to get good medical benefit. Your father could even just hold it in his mouth and let it slowly absorb.