Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some help finding a bowl for my downstem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valient, Feb 22, 2010.

1. irst of all, im making a downstem thing with a diffuser, thats like the bonkey thing, but with a pen instead. this will serve this purpose: ill be able to make any water bottle into a bong on the go, just have to poke a hole on, amd make a carb.

now, i dont have any socket wrench bits(that will work), and i dont wanna use tin foil. any ideas?

2. egg cup?

3. whats an egg cup?

4. I know many ways, since I smoked homemades for a year. One idea for a bowl is in CVS or any pharmacy, they sell Metal led pencils/pens. They have a metal tube that has plastic in it. Take a plier and lpy out the plastic tube withing the metal tube, and you will have a straight metal tube. Then take the cone shaped part of the pen/pencil that is also metal and stick it into the metal tube. Pretty easy. Also you can use a metal doorstop as a bowl already attached to a downstem, as well as apple bowl, or just make a apple pipe, just me there better, you can eat it for no evidence and make a bown and a filter out of the apple. It also tastes better and wont smell like shit!