I need some help buying a new vaporizer...please.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DamnImCold85, May 8, 2010.

1. I'm looking to buy a vaporizer, and I want to make sure I don't buy a piece of crap. I bought one probably 2 years ago, and it wasn't fun to use...I hated it. Everything was burnt and gross, but it was also a cheap model, so I think that was probably the issue ($65). This time I'm willing to spend up to $300.

Sorry if something similar has been posted on here before, but what should I buy?

Thanks in advance...

2. You have some nice options for $300. You could get a Silver Surfer or an Extreme Q.
    But I suggest that you check out fuckcombustion.com

Are you looking for a whip type vaporizer or one that does both bags and whips?

3. get an Iolite. its portable, size of a cellphone and its the best investment ive ever bought. you can smoke in public or where ever lol. you can easily refill it with butane

4. I will definitely check it out. Thanks bro.

I think I would like to get one that does the bags and whips. The one I had before only had a plastic whip, and it tasted gross. I don't know if they all have that taste, or if it was just because the one I had was cheap.

Are the ones that fill bags called forced air?

5. MIKED1313 - I was lookin at those. They seem pretty cool. I'm guessing it makes a good tasting vapor?

6. if you like bags, then look into a volcano vape. my friend has one and it is just incredible.

7. the vapor tastes SO good. nothing compares to the taste lol. all strains taste like the names lol.

8. Sweet! I'm mainly tryin to make sure I get one that's not gonna burn my bud or taste like plastic.

9. Vapor Bro's the best one you can get in my opinion

10. The Volcano is not the best vape and it's way our of OPs price range.

The iolite isn't the best portable, it's only the most expnsive. Just like with the Volcano, the most expensive isn't always the best. Btw the Iolite tastes like plastic.

You could even get a home unit and a portable for 300. Get a Da Buddha or Silver Surfer and a Magic Flight Launch Box. It uses no butane, doesn't gave any crappy plastic parts, it makes no sound and it has a lifetime replacement warranty(meaning if anything happens they just replace if for free for life), the best warranty of ANY vape.

11. The iolite seems easier to use in comparison with the launch box, but I could be wrong. I'm liking the Extreme Q. Looks like a pretty nice, inexpensive unit. Anyone used it before? It looks to be a good deal for one that does bags too.

12. Go to FC there are tons of reviews on there and on here.
    The Iolite is a lot bigger, louder, and way more expensive without a good warranty to support spending that much compared to the Launch Box.

13. Gotcha. Thanks dude.

14. If you want a vape that does both bags and whips and want to stay under 300 dollars, you have 2 choices:

The Extreme Q
    The HerbalAire

Both great vapes. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. There are dedicated threads to both vapes over at the FC site. I suggest you go over there and read, read, read.

Here are a few links:

FC - Vaporizer Forum / any herbalaire fans in here
    FC - Vaporizer Forum / The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II
    FC - Vaporizer Forum / The New Extreme-Q Vaporizer
    FC - Vaporizer Forum / Extreme Vaporizer vs. Herbalaire 2.1

15. if you still havent made your purchase I highly suggest vaporbrothers vapes man, their quality lifetime warranty and shit and no nasty fumes with your delicious vapes.

16. Yea just a contaminated air path..
    The intake air vent is on the very bottom, not only can it suck up large particles and even allow them to build up, the sir passes through all of the electrical components, paints, etc

17. He said he would prefer a vape that does both bags and whips. The VB only does whips and that lifetime warranty isn't really a lifetime warranty. If he really wants a whip only vape, I could make a pretty good argument of why a Buddha would be a better choice than a VB.

EDIT: And part of that argument is stated above by NYC.

18. I am about to buy a herbalaire in a couple days. Can't wait.

19. My friend just recently bought an Extreme Q. It comes with two bowls, a whip and a bag. It's amazing. I'd highly recommend this vaporizer. :smoke:

20. Fundamental, I wanna thank you. After reading your post I decided to do some more research so I went to the website fuckcombustion.com.
    After reading a couple threads, reviews and youtube videos I decided to go with the Extreme Q.
    I just won an ebay auction for $199.00 for the 2010 model. I can't wait to get it. Saved me $100 by gettin it from a reputable buyer on ebay.