I need some financial advice sorta

Discussion in 'General' started by bablok, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Im trying to move into my own crib here soon and i wanna get outta here quick cuz my neighbors dont like me or my freinds. Anyone know any get rich quick schemes that arent illegal like a legit site where u pay like $20 or something? 3500 mores all i need but more wouldnt hurt

2. What?

3. lol? you want to turn $20 into $3500? I'm afraid there's no legal way of doing that. At least not in a short time period. You can try gambling online lol, you'll probably lose it all at one point though.

4. There's no "quick" way. Go to craigslist and find something you're familiar with, mine is ipods. I quickly buy the cheap CL offers and sell them just below average CL price. Profit like $30-50 each. No way to get rich quick...get a j-o-b, it's really the fastest way. Oh and save the money

5. #5 bablok, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where do you sell them

6. Back on craigsslist lol. Find someone sellin for less than everyone, but it, you sell it for less than everyone, but higher than you purchased it. Gotta be smart too, I've lost money sometimes, markets go stale

7. Yeah but I'm not telling you.

8. Here is a get rich quick scheme...

Get a job...

U can get paid for work.

Orrrr u could sell crack in the park. :D

9. #9 Redhead Smoka, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    Sell your body.

No really, I bet there are some freaky people out there that will buy your earlobes.

10. Lol, dude must be high. If anyone had a get rich quick scheme why in the hell would they share their secrets? Who do you think I am, robin hood?

11. well it wont get you completely there, but you can try picking up scrap metal and selling it to the junkyard.

made about 500 bucks extra in a month for one christmas a few years ago. You need a truck, and it's hard work, but it's basically making money from garbage.

12. Dad's an electrician, so he used to save up all the extra copper, strip it, take it to the city and make like 5-6K. Took him like 2 years each time though.

13. #13 bablok, Jul 13, 2011
    Yeah ive done this but i dont have a truck no more

14. #14 bablok, Jul 13, 2011
    Haha yeah me and my boy used to go "copper huntin"