Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some feedback

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stargasm, Jun 4, 2011.

1. The prices here are too high. So I'm going back to Atlanta where the prices are better. I came thru airport security with a bottle of baby powder cause I couldn't fit it in my suitcase and it isn't considered liquid so it was in my purse. If I put my weed in a Ziploc bag and put it inside the powder bottle (solid white not see thru) and leave the powder there or put it a Ziploc INSIDE me (I'm a girl) .. Will I be able to get thru airport security with either of these methods?

& no atl doesn't have drug dogs

2. I don't recommend this

3. Isn't there some more efficient way to find better prices without taking chances with airport security? You have guts to even TRY...

4. Post pics of yourself, it may depend on the body it would be placed in

5. #5 Wolff Laarcen, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    ...lol

Traveling to another city to buy herbs, you'd have to buy at least a QP to make the trip worth it wouldn't you? And you'd DEFINITELY need to drive with that much. IMO look harder for better prices in your area or take a road trip, stock up and drive back.

6. #6 Stargasm, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I'll prob drive to the inner city of St Louis.. I've only been here a week.. I live in Atlanta

7. #7 Stargasm, Jun 4, 2011
    Look at my pro pic

8. Pics to determine if ziploc will fit.

9. Any amount of cannabis you can fit into a small baby powder container is not worth smuggling through and risking the arrest.

Trust me, its just not.

10. Funny -_-

11. what i'm trying to figure out is if i do it [inside ME] how will they ever know???

12. Eh, I guess that's different, if you're okay with that.

I have a penis, so I wouldn't shove something inside of myself unless it was vitally necessary; guess I just didn't consider that as one of the options.

Good luck.

13. #13 We Have Liftoff, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2011
    Your in STL right now? Head over to Grand and Vista with your windows rolled down...the locals will know what's up and attempt to sell you all kinds of drugs (usually crack, but I've gotten a quad of grandaddy purp for $80 no lie). It just takes some negotiating. Just don't go at night as you'll most likely get jacked/assaulted/killed.

If all else fails, head across the Mississippi to East St Louis haha

EDIT: To answer your question better, I'd say go for it. STL security is a joke: no full body scanners, no drug dogs, and half the time the officers don't give a shit. It's not hard to tape a bag to your inner thigh, but the smell can be difficult to contain at times.

14. IDK that much about airport security and they methods they employ, but it seems likely that they would not find out. Still, how much can you possibly fit inside you? You know what, don't answer that - but however much it is, its probably not enough to justify the risk (and discomfort?).

15. lol :d

16. #16 Stargasm, Jun 5, 2011
    Yeah atl security is pretty much the same. Do they scanners and shit detect plastic tho?

17. #17 Stargasm, Jun 5, 2011
    I guess since people keep saying it's not worth the risk, I Wont do it. It was only gonna be enough for a week or so. Like maybe a 7 or maybe even a half

18. When you smoke it it might smell and taste like fish.

19. That's some talent if you're able to shove an entire half ounce of marijuana up your vagina.

That'd be useful if you got put in jail.

20. This is win.:laughing::laughing: