i need some feed back on this plant, 15 days into flowering

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by therookie420, Nov 11, 2011.

1. well here she is please give me constructive critisism this is
    my 3 rd attempt and the only one with sucess but there has to be at least 3-6 weeks left
    of flowering until fully matured from what i have read on this forum, well she is 15 days into flowering today and has been on 12/12 for the last 15 days the 3 days between veg. and flowering i went from 18/6--to 16/8--to 14/10--to 12/12 on the 1st actual day of signs of pre-flower and she had veged for about 5-6 weeks at 18/6 how ever the first 2 weeks of life i did a 24 hr light cycle then eased into 18/6 for remainder of veging.. again here some pics will post better quality if i get so comments please let me know what you think and what not thanks and happy 11-11-11 lol

Attached Files:

2. hey peeps please let me have some feed back i would like to know if they look right for 2 week old flowering will post new pics tomorrow more growth has occured today white hairs are getting bigger all over moved into closet last night and looks to be loving the light being trapped in with it lol getting much better reaction seems like now but please let me know what you think of her she is my baby took her from a seed all the way to this and am very proud of her

thanks and happy growing

3. she is looking really good. next time look into toping if you havent already. the buds look nice. leaves are great and green.

4. Hey Rookie,
    They look good. It's hard to tell, but it looks like the leaves are curling under a little bit in some of the pics. I usually attribute this to overwatering or heat issues. It looks like a pretty big space and you're using CFLs so I'm going to guess maybe a little over-watering.

How's your soil drainage?
    How often are you watering?

Other than that, looking great.

5. i will have new pics later she is exploding with big white hairs ever since she went in to the closet last night so 1 full day in that enviroment. i usually water every 2 to 3 days i have a tool that tells moisture in the soil, along with ph and light. i really dont see much run off unless i use more than a liter of water. i use CNS 17 nutes for veg and bloom one for growth and one for bloom. also i made a syrup from raw turbinado surgar and a small amount of spring water, its a nice dark molasses color syrup i use 1 tps per liter and 10ml nutes combined with each other in 1 liter of spring water, she has never had tap water.the curling of leaves is boggling my mind, how much water should be used and how often, i will let the soil dry out before i water again, but i usually use a mist bottle and saturate the top layer of soil before adding the full amount of water. ne tips for watering and nutes are welcome im working with a small budget that my wife barely lets me get away with lol but she is cool with it so far. thanks for the tips i will keep the pics coming as long as the comments are coming thanks again new pics tomorrow with better quality

6. here is a better pic of the cola and below it, i was afraid of topping my plant, lack of knowledge only one plant going so couldnt take a risk, however i have 3-4 buds on the top of the highest part of the branch and appears to be colas or they just look like it this pic shows the newest white hair growth i was talking about. i was like double taken it cause it blew up so much once i put her in the closet she lived most her life in the middle of room with lights all up on it causin the possible leaf curling, what can i do to reverse the curling of leaves'? sorry so long first time flowering a female so wanna get highest most potent yield that is strain possible lol thanks in advance only one pic more tomorrow when i wake up and she has been in light for a few hours.... ttyl

Attached Files:

7. click image and you can really see what i meant about more white in a few hours tday and i did give water today no nutes about .25 liters of water half a 16.9oz deer park wb

8. grow looks good man keep it up

9. here is the latest update getting really close i need help again please

Attached Files: