Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some design advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notelliot, Apr 5, 2005.

1. I finished two new bamboo pipes. and I'm going to paint them both. what should I paint on them? pipe A is bamboo from Cambodia and pipe B is bamboo and seeds from South America.

[​IMG]

2. I think the second one looks fine how it is; as for the first one, a couple of pentagrams and maybe a 666 would look pretty damn sharp.

3. i would keep them as they are... i tend to like natural looks.

4. that second pipe looks pretty fuckin nice man. good work on that one.

5. I'm not much for satanism or much of any religion..
    I dunno, maybe some scenary. with weird colours.

6. hmmm.. pherhaps a cool mixture of like 5 dark colors.. likse purple green blue and whatever u like mixed together and cover it and see how it looks

7. just some hippy doodles that look trippy

I'd put a spiral going around

8. The second oneschill.

9. if you could get one of those big fatty beads (that are always on hemp necklaces with all the sweet designs) and put that on the first one about halfway down the tube... now that would be tight

10. i don' t fuckign know man but what u just typed was fucking weird. i have been saving bags with crystal on them for a while now. So i scraped them and the cigar box that i have been rollign in for 4 years. I got 4 grams of crstal. Just pure crystal. so i took most of it and made hash, but i kept some and rolled a huge 2 pape. So then i called my gilrfriend and she came over. Then i sparked it and she passed out after her first hit so i had to smoke the rest to my face. I'm not high i'm ripped.

Oh an dthe top pipe needs so trapped natives en shit. :p

11. what the fuck?

12. Leave the second one. You could be chillin in the Amazon smoking up gorillas and shit...The first one, I'd say do a cool Rasta scheme man, red gold and green...

13. I'm not a Rasta though.

14. if u know how to draw shrooms and stuff like that that is what i would do cause that kind of stuff always looks awesome

15. So? No one's trying to guess which philosophies you favor. You say you're in the forest; put some green on it. Lol, I can see your answer now- "but I don't like the forest." Just kidding, but you did say you might put some scenery on it.

16. I didn't assume anyone was guessing as to which philosiphies I favor. I was stating that painting a pipe I [made] to look Rasta wouldn't make sense. I don't practise Rastafarianism.

17. Alright, but it seemed like you didn't like the Rasta idea just because you don't practice Rastafarianism. I think the guy who suggested it was simply saying that the colors look cool, and I would agree.

18. No, that's exactly what I was saying.. I wouldn't display something just because it looks nice. I don't have anything against Rastas or their philosophy it's just not my thing to display something I don't support. you know what I mean? it'd be like a Jew wearing a swastika pendant (an extreme example, I know..)