Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some anwsers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing Leaf, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Have you bothered reading the thread?

2. maybe hes just on cloud 9

3. my highschool had random drug tests too.

4. I'm pretty sure you could get that signature revoked. Unless your parents paid for you to go to school, they have no legal authority over anything like that anymore. And if you do play sports, stop being a dumbass and don't smoke. It's so simple.

5. word. at least 2/3 of my highschool blazes or does some kind of drug.

6. I'm sure you'd be able to refuse, or take a cup of vinegar into the bathroom.. That dillutes mine.
    I thought they only did that for athletics people and band people or whoever was in extracurriculars.lol

7. Are these called cannabaloids? or some shit like that?

8. i don't know what the chemicals are called, but the canabanoids (sp?) are what your body is processing and what determines your high. thc in a cannabanoid