i need some answers!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stoneo, Apr 14, 2009.

1. hey whats happening i got a question about this white widow strain i got going on i was want to know if anyone can tell me why this plant is slanted the way it is...thanks any help would be appreciated........hers a couple pics of the other babies i got happening

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      160.4 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      124 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      120.9 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      136 KB
      Views:
  2. High there, groovy first post. Have you been turning the pots? Most plants will bend or grow towards the light. Also do you have a fan blowing on them? They look a little stretched I think. If the light is to high then your girls will stretch to get closer to the lights. If the lights are cool enough then move then closer to your girls. If you do not have a fan then you should get one as it will make those stems stronger.

They look good though

3. What type of lights do you have? and how far are they away from the plants?

4. Your light is too close and your baby is trying to take cover.

5. i'm using a flourescent light t12 cool white...but i also have two other t8 dl flourescents that are more blue coloured and the t12 is about 4inches above the plants.............this is a picture of the height differences of the two ww side by side, i'm thinking of putting all four ww in the same room(second pic) where i'll move the t12 in with the t8...again all help is very appreciated

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      194.1 KB
      Views:
    • 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      27.9 KB
      Views: