i need some advise i planted some seeds..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by texasmoker, Oct 10, 2011.

1. i planted a some seed in rockwool and i put it in a humidifier when i looked to see how the seeds where doing i looked in the center hole on the rockwool and it appears the seed root is facesing up..should i be consern? if so what are the solutions

2. If you wanted to correct her you could use some tweezers to turn her around. Honestly I would let her do her thing she will work it out by her self nothing to worry about

3. Or if the root isn't that far along just flip the rockwool lol

4. Yea, let nature take its course man, dont worry too much, try not to handle the seed...

5. i couldnt wait for nature lol i split the rockwool in half and took her out and fliped her the right way and replaced the rockrool shes face the right way now thanks for all the comments

6. Hopefully you didn't stun or hurt the root..

7. just leave it alone because you dont want to risk damaging the seed

8. More importantly you dont want to damage the tap root if its already sprouted out of the seed, the tap root is basically your plants life root and will die if its messed with to much.

9. you asked for advice and then did exactly the opposite of what everybody said. remember that experience is talking around here. ultimately you will have to make your own decisions, but just remember that most of the people you get answers from have been there before and possibly learned from killed plants. you should listen to the advice a little better next time. you should also start a grow log so that a few professionals can follow along. good luck.

10. i understand thatguythat ..i made my decision based on the seed that had germinated upside down it was sprouted for example when you germinated a seed in in a cup of water or even in a napkin the i just splited the rockwool extremly gentle and replaced the rockwool with a new one and placed her the right way i didnt even touch her.. how do i start a grow log??

11. Here are some pics of my hobby and i know the flower room in not yet set up

Attached Files:

12. nice set up!... go to the indoor grow journal forum under cultivation and start a new thread. that's your grow journal.