Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need some advise asap

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saca La, Oct 30, 2011.

1. So I just hit up my dealer and he tells me he got some realli dank dank shit gloing for 70 an eigth. Now 70 an eighth is too much for me. I think 60 is too much but I can deal with that. But 70. Damn. But the thing is I got enough for a quarter which he wants 140 for. Now should I just save my money till the next cheap batch comes in or should I just buy it?

Also I think he's trying to fuck me over with the whole price thing. You know just to see if ill bite. But then again I might just be perinoid

2. I think all dealer try to pull that whack shit.
    My dealer told me 80 a quarter he taxed it ten told me medical but I was dry so I just said fuck it . But he delivers and i give him another ten for it haha.

Where do u live I like in washington

3. No weed is worth that much dude..

4. yers, wack shit indeed man. i buy 85 a quarter, 90 if i really have too off veryyyyyyy high quality, medical strains :smoke:

5. Naw hagerstown md. Its hard to find bud let alone dank. Man I think ima buy the quarter. I don't sorta not wanna though

6. Yeah bro I think you're "periniod" :smoke:

7. Well if the bud is glowing than fuck yeah buy it. If not however, I wouldn't touch it.

8. I would never pay that much for it!

9. Tell him what's up. Business is business, if he doesn't want to lower the price then bounce.

10. tell him 100-120 a quarter, i mean that's the normal price without a good hookup. with a hookup you should be paying no more than 80-90 a quarter of the dankest

11. Hagerstown does suck for dank. I used to know a bunch of dudes in frederick that had dank. But yeah i wouldnt pay more that 120 for a qtr of an bud.

12. It goes for around 60 for an 8th here in Missouri. I've been charged 70 one time before.. Im paying 85 a quarter right now tho.. So its pretty sweet. Sounds to me like hes deff tryin to get a lil more out of ya.. Jus dont buy it from him if hes goin to charge that much.

13. Tell him you already have a guy selling fire for the correct price of $100 a quarter. Be prepared to walk away and he will cave. Pay no more than $120 if he haggles.