Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need some advice

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Valient, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Im thinking about getting an MMJ card, or applying for one, and im not sure if it's going to go through. here are my reasons for it:

• Back pain(have had chiropractic realignments since i was 13)
    • I was depressed for ~5 months when i was 13 or 14, want to IOP(intensive outpatioent prosedure) for a bit and saw a threapist
    • heartburn almost every night
    Is any of this a good reason to get a card?

2. It's not about the condition. It's about the doctor. Look through a weed friendly magazine, periodical, etc., find a doctor advertising in it, and go tell him you've got back pain. There's your card.

3. #3 Purecussion, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
    Pot docs are hacks and will give anyone a card. The guy I went to didn't even want to see my MRI report (I have an actual back problem) and pill bottles. He just asked me what's wrong with me, checked my blood pressure, signed the paper, and took my $150 cash. You can say anything and the cash will get you a recommendation. I even saw an ABC sting years ago that showed a doctor giving a woman the card because her feet hurt in high heels. :laughing: Try to find one that has a 24/7 automated verification line, but other than that they're all the same. They come and go, as when all you prescribe is MMJ without a single bit of evidence in your documents, you tend to lose your licence quick.

I'm not saying it's wrong, but MMJ is just a very good attempt at legalization, as anyone can get the card. There are sick people that need it, but there are a ton of people who just want to toke legally.