Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need some advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trav-con, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Sup.

I never smoked weed or tabbacco a day in my life. But latley i wanna try weed. So i baught two dime bags. I am just wondering whats the best begginer way to smoke it. I am leaning twords a bowl or a pipe, what should i do? And if wondering i can get a glass bowl for around 15 bucks, so getting one will not be a problem.

2. If you have never smoked before just for the sake of simplicity and cost I would just buy a book of J paper.

3. a pipe is a good way to go. you could also get a cheap bong and use that, it will provide a smother hit. either way just pull the hit into your lungs and enjoy!

4. its a good idea but now he must learn how to roll it too

5. As stupid i am gonna sound rate now. . . yea iv looked into getting a book, but i wanna look classy as fuck when toke up for the first time. And i heard smoking with a joint is the worst way to do it, in a health point of view. :( god i am a pussy.

6. he will waste 1 hours trying to roll and will give up lol

buy a cheap pipe or smoke out of some homemade shit

7. Alot of first-timers use a can as a bowl, but some people say that it isn't safe.

I'd say go with the pipe. It's simple to use.

Rolling a joint is somewhat difficult to master, so I wouldn't recommend that.

Any way you go, man, happy toking and have fun. :smoking:

8. or u can buy those rolling machines lol

9. Ok pipe/bowl it is! Ill pick up one after class tomarrow. Thanks guys. Now all i need to do is download some of "the sword" to lisen to when i light up!

10. lol wtf , listen to the legend when u light ur first j

11. Hey man!

Let us know how your first experience goes!!

and can you post some pics of the bud you got?

12. buy a pipe. if u roll a j you may end up smoking too much, and you might get too high and freak out. as for the health aspect, i wouldnt worry. ive never heard of anyone getting lung cancer for smoking too much. id assume youd have to smoke like 15 joints a day, for like 30 years to really do any damage. then again... many people do stuff like this and still have no problems.

just load a little into a cheap pipe... you can order one offline of you can go to a headshop... most headshops will sell miniature cheap bowls for less then $15.

13. Yea some gas station ware i live sells hookas,bowls, pipes and other acessories. I would post pics if i had a camra. But yea ill most def. post of how it was. I am actually thinking of getting hi than playing some teamfortress2.

14. i always play tf2 when high , i make some awesome strategies when playing high :p

15. in my opinion i would smoke it through a joint.

If you are new to smoking i don't see the point in spending money on a pipe or bowl, because weed might not be your thing. Not to mention that all you have to do is light it and puff, and leave no evidence.

It's not hard to roll a joint, there are loads of 'how to roll' threads on this website.

But the decision is up to you just make sure you have fun and go with the flow, don't try to fight the weed and stay sober.

:)

16. yea i am worried i hear most peoples first time sucks because they fight the hi. And im not worried about being caught i am currently hiding my weed in a plastic baggie thats hidden in a NES.

17. I don't care what anyone says, you're not going to roll a proper joint your first time.

Just get a cheap pipe. Glass preferably.

18. Yea i was gonna buy one anyway. I made up my mind when some one said ill take am hour to roll the fuck.

19. if you wanna look classy buy a philly or any other cigar and roll a blunt, might be hard for your first time but youll learn from experience

20. go with the bowl, bowls are easy to use and fuckin sick!
    or roll a Spliff. :smoke: