I need some advice..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Salvarth, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm trying to grow my first plants.

Right now I've got 4 afghan skunks, and i sprouted 2 of them differing 1 week with the others. Theyre now 2 weeks in.

Yesterday when i checked upon them i saw the tips turning bright/ yellow. Not the sub starter leaves( round ones) just the second ones from the top.

So i started googling and researching and i think it might be cause of lack of nitrogen or the ph. Tomorrow I'll get a ph kit but today i did add some nutrients to all 4. Since I'm thinking i used a low nutrient soil now. Its normal soil(compost) i grow in.

Anyone can help me out, knows what's going on? Any lads out there care to share some advice, experience and/or tips&tricks?
    Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. I would def check/correct the pH before you start messing with anything else. Certain nutes may just be locked out due to pH.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What would be an ideal ph range to aim for? I read on google it should be something in between 6/7?

4. Foliar spray them in the evening with some high N or balanced grow. ph not critical for foliar feeding.

5. PH between 5.5 and 6.5 is good. Remeber less is better when it comes to feeding.

6. I know what foliar spray is, but what is the high N or balanced grow?

7. Alright I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

8. In soil, I thought he wanted to be between 6-7 (ideally around 6.5)? I grow hydro so stay as close to 5.8 as possible.

Edit: Here's a link with info how to check pH in soil.

9. B
    Btw! I put them in the sun during the day and take them inside at night!

10. #10 old shol4evr, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Any name brand will have something called grow, or I use foliage pro. of the x-x-x numbers the first number is Nitrogen N, use high N for seedlings, full strength, they won't burn, only takes enough to get the leaves wet. Keep medium hydrated and spray whenever light is low and after you water. That's all they need. At full strength the ph will be ok for your needs right out of the bottle.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 old shol4evr, Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. No i don't have any ph tools here, I'll get them tomorrow! Alright no feeding yet, got it! Do i have to worry about those secondary leaves turning yellow? Kinda freaked me since it's so early lol. Oh and what should i do and how do i do it when the ph is to low or to high?

14. #14 old shol4evr, Jun 28, 2018
    delete

15. Accidently commented in
    Errr, honestly no idea about that. They were falling over at first(reaching for light, starter mistake aswell) so i used stakes to support them. I really have no experience with this

Attached Files:

17. #17 old shol4evr, Jun 28, 2018
    delete

18. #18 old shol4evr, Jun 28, 2018
    delete

19. '
    Alright I'll keep that in mind, so my best bet would be to keep them indoors? Or just protect them from direct sunlight?

20. About 5 days now but i never covered them since it's actually rare to get so much sun over here. Should i rather take them inside? But i noticed they tend to fall over and grow to the windows side.