I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 31, 2015.

1. #1 Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Hey guys, I know I don't post here often, but I need advice. There is a friend of mine who I have developed feelings for. She is beautiful and intelligent, she smoke a lot of bud and is really fun to hang with. I am pretty sure that she has no clue I feel this way. I am not usually afraid to tell chicks how I feel, but I value out friendship and don't wanna make things awkward. I would cuff her in a sec cuz she is such an awesome person. I am confident in myself and feel that there is a good chance she might like me but I am not totally sure. We always laugh so hard together too. I just hope I'm not friend zoned. Anyway what do you guys think? What should I say? I never thought I would develop feelings for her.

2. Tell her. If she doesn't feel the same way, that's it. No cuffing for you.

3. You could beat around the bush the next time you see her. I used to do this thing where I would ask the girl something that had double meanings and one of which would imply I was interested in her, the other not. So if she responded back with a random response I knew I was friend zone. If she smiled and said something sarcastic or funny I knew I had a chance. Helpful? 

4. Be upfront with her! It's clear you guys have a connection and she sounds like a babe, so you better cuff her!

I have to agree, love or at the very least a relationship won't happen in it's own.  If she is friendly with you, then talking about it should be easy.

6. No such thing as the 'friend zone' only the 'I fucked up and bitched it zone.'

You only live once my man do it! Tell her how you feel otherwise you will regret it later either she will feel the same or not. At least you will be able to move on with your life.

7. Try to make a subtle move, but very subtle. Try to make the subtle move while you two are high having a good time. If it goes good with the subtle move, then go balls deep and slay the pussy.

I'd try to find out if shes looking for a relationship or if shes looking at someone else.

Good luck pimpin. The force is with you.

8. Okay, you said:  "I am pretty sure that she has no clue I feel this way."

How about giving her a "subtle clue" how you feel?  That will keep your friendship intact if she doesn't want the next level?  Most girls won't go on a vacation with guys they don't want as future boyfriends.

Get her stoned and ask her on a short "vacation" somewhere just a bit romantic.  A place she knows already, been there with friends.  Let her know subtly that you would prefer just the two of you.  

PS: I'm totally more honest about my feelings when I'm a bit stoned or drunk.  Get her stoned and then subtly invite her to say Vegas or somewhere like Vegas.  I live in San Diego, Vegas is always perfect for dates, if you strike out, you can always just gamble or lounge at the pool or something.  

If she rejects your idea of going off together for a weekend, blame the "buds" you guys smoked.  Say: "Fuk...I'm sorry ...I just thought we just could hang together, I'm not in love or anything, it was the buds we smoked." You seemed totally beautiful that night.