Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Some Advice!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by frenchfries, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Alright so I was just looking through some Florida pickup threads, and its driving me crazy the dankness of weed and the price other GC dudes are getting. I just want to know how you guys got your hookups and how could I meet people that have that kinda weed. Ive been smoking for 2 years and I have rarely got weed like that, and when I do its very expensive like $20-30 a gram. Im in 321 on the beach and I only smoke when I have decent weed, but my decent and dank is probally regs to the people getting some of these pickups.

2. Craigslist > Strictly Platonic > 420
    Use common sense of course.

3. U always meet dealers through people find people that smoke good herb and they gotta get it from somewhere...or grow ur own

4. Thanks for the replies. I would grow, but it's too much of a risk of getting a felony.

5. I see ur point who the hell wants a felony right? But you take the same risks going out and buying herb all the time around my parts a half oz is a felony and will get u more time on paper than growing one or two plants in a closet...