i need some advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jmar14, Nov 6, 2012.

1. hey guys whats up, my life the past 6 months has been completely awful. I got myself into a sticky situation and wound up getting kicked out of a private high school with a month of school left until summer and ever since then everything has gone down the shitter. My friend left HIS bottle of ciroc in the trunk of my car from the previous weekend and my car got searched for no reason from the administration ( i think they were tipped) i took the blame for it and now im fucked. Over that summer i made a promise to my parents that i wouldnt smoke pot or drink anymore (they knew and were cool with it but not anymore) and since then ive broken both of those promises.I have to go to a public high school now. It was probably the most embarassing thing of my life so far and i wish it never happened. I started smoking again and now things are getting even worse. Last weekend i got caught with a zip in my closet when my mom was cleaning it. Since then my parents have been really upset with me and havent even talked to me and my dad said that our relationship is so close to being nothing anymore and im affecting his relationship with my mom. I love smoking and sometimes I wanna quit but when im not high i wanna burn. what should i do? my bad this is so long just tryna get some advice

2. Don't smoke anymore. You can quit if you want to. It's just a mindset. Lay of the weed and start to turn your life around. :wave:

3. Clean up your situation. If you care about the relationship you have with them, then respect it. Don't say your going to stop smoking and drinking then have your mom find a zip in your closet. You need to show your parents respect and honesty. Lay off the smoke and focus on your grades and show your parents you are keeping up with your responsibilities. Just respect your parents and stay off the radar and you will be fine.

4. Yeah stop smoking until you move out or something bro because your letting your parents down and disrespecting them.

5. thanks guys i appreciate it

6. Don't do any drugs until you have got your shit straightened out at home. Even once you have everything straightened out at home, be real smart about it and don't bring anything you aren't allowed to have into your house. Good luck man, trust is an extremely hard thing to regain from someone after you have let them down multiple times and its gonna take some time for your parents to trust you again. I suggest not doing anything at school that will get you in trouble there either and keep up your grades as well.

7. no offense man but you sound like a wreck with all of this. get your shit together and you'll have to stop worrying about everything

again, no offense :smoke: