I need some advice por favor. Anyone can answer

Discussion in 'General' started by Freshly Baked, Apr 25, 2010.

1. I'm really starting to hate my stoner friends lately. They are getting so god damn irresponsible and lazy and they fucking lie all the time about everything especially if getting free weed somehow is involved. They are such pussy ass fuckers i just want to beat the shit out of them sometimes, and if I didn't have a broken collar bone right now I would probably fight em all. I know I'm guilty of being lazy and irresponsible too but i can't stand the lies. It's like they think I'm a complete idiot or something. Do your guy's friends lie a lot too? Is it all of America that's going to shit or did i just pick some ass holes to hang out with? It just seems like everyone my age are brainwashed to hell and only care about getting drunk getting high and getting pussy(which they don't get, they lie about getting it anyway :devious:). This is not what life is about! If that's all you care about then life is worthless. So ya am I crazy or does anyone sorta feel like teenagers these days are for the most part disrespectful and ignorant?

2. Yea dude our generation sucks, my friends don't really do that but you do change if you bake constantly versus being sober most of the time and high just at night/morning (at first). Maybe they are just high too much and don't think about the real world.

3. I know exactly what your going through. I have 2 sets of friends. My set is the ones that I hang around with on a daily basis. The other is the stoner friends. My stoner friends are exactly the same way. I only hit them up when I wanna smoke though. Thats really it. I don't really associate with them in any other ways.

4. #4 mementomori, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    I know what you mean. I can't act like that so its hard for me to grasp people who lie constantly for no reason or just to get something. Everybody lies....we just choose who we decide to lie to. Let them know whats up but just casually......in a passive way they maybe will make them think. THinking outside the box in dealing with people really does help better co-exist with them......and maybe if you talked to them a little more about whats going on in their heads it will help you to understand about them more so you will be less upset with something pisses you off about them. Would'd be surprised how much a like we humans think:)

5. #5 mementomori, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    yeah thats how I am with many of my stoner friends, but I still have really good stoner friends luckly ^-^

6. Most men try to be funny, tough, or smart in order to impress females.

Its an interesting game that I wish I was better at

7. wow, glad some people agree with me. and I'm kinda like you I got my stoner buddies( the ones im pissed at) and my good ol country boy friends that don't smoke and they are actually good people. I love the herb but it seems like it can really make some people act like ass holes.

8. Teenagers nowadays are just fucking lazy pricks.

End.