i need some advice on pipes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by p0tbelly, Aug 4, 2011.

1. with christmas coming around, im trying to find some decent pipes online cheap... i did support my local glass blower, but he has moved. of course i google'd my desire and came across this place... Chunky Glass Pipes Water Pipes | 420 Glass Pipe Cleaner Cheap HeadShop

the prices are right, and the pieces are pretty sweet in my book and exactly what im looking for. except when i started to find reviews on chunky glass it was like a 50/50 mix of great and not so great. however the most recent review i could find was in 2008.

has anyone ordered from chunky recently?

can anyone link me to a reputable site that delivers to the US of A?

2. gogowholesale.com

3. awesome site!!... thanks!!

4. #4 ksharp, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Christmas is coming?

5. hahaha! im excited, christmas is the best!

6. They dont have alot, but there as cheap as hell

7. haha, funny you posted, i just got a pipe from them today. cheap (3.25) and excellent (packed to perfection) fast shipping (ordered friday night got today!!)

the bowl i ordered was 20 bucks it is the 12 inch long bowl.. and to be honest after i ordered i was expecting to get at best an average gas station level glass pipe. but this pipe is easily the best glass bowl i paid 23 dollars for, i dont want to give it away, even though its cheesy!

so yeah thank you!!!!

8. no problem bro