I Need Serious Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by frozen, Aug 8, 2007.

1. I NEED HELP QUICK

I HAVE A PLANT IN MY BACKYARD THAT CANNOT BE MOVED BECAUSE IM AFRAID ITS ROOTS HAVE TANGLED WITH A NEAR BY PLANT (NOT MARI.)
    TOMORROW A PEST CONTROL GUY IS COMING TO MY BACKYARD TO SPRAY MY HOUSE,
    NOT ALL TOMORROW BUT I HAVE GARDNERS, ELECTRIC COMPANYS COMING THROUGH MY BACKYARD, AND OTHER REAL PESTS

SO

NOW MY QUESTION IS

Is there any way to hide the plant without looking to suspicious?

Im sorry for all the caps but this is very, very serious, the life or death of a plant is on the line

2. You have to ask yourself, "do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya?

My outdoor plants are in pots and buckets for just that eventuality. I have had to haul them in one more than one occasion. Call me paranoid, but I'd try to dig it out and if it died, I'd just have to dry it and smoke it.

3. All the time I spent with this plant would be like killing a child of mine or something, I love this plant =(

Im going to throw an empty bag of soil over the plant for when pests are in my backyard, hopefully that works. I dont see why anybody would move it for any reason if its none of their business

Paranoia kicks in =(

4. Just get a bunch of junk and start piling it shit all around it......Nobody is going to say" whats that junk in his backyard, hmmm lets investagate".......i doubt that wil happen.....unless i was your pest controller. hehe.:eek:

5. Not sure I'd do that, because a pile of junk is where little beasties would live. So that might draw attention from the exterminator.

6. tru.that

7. Put a sign on the junk......saying whatever....or just up root the plant.....I've uprooted plants that were 5 feet before and they lived to be bigger momma's than before.;)

8. chop through the roots of the other plant. you have to ask yourself, whats more important. mary jane? or other lesser plant?