i need peoples opinions and tips

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by four4twenty, Jan 13, 2011.

1. ok so im going to start growing soon and ive been studying studying studying on hydroponics, so the story is im going to be moving into my apartment soon and my roommate is going to be my cousin and we both want to grow. we decided that we would grow together but have our own separate plants to do as we wish with them. this will be my absolute first grow! since im a beginner i know that i should start small but in MY situation imma need more than one plant. the apartment that were getting isnt THAT big so i need advice on which system to use. the two im trying to decide between is the bubbleponic hydroponic starter kit Hydroponics for Dummies | Hydroponic Products We Recommend and the second system im thinking about using is a deep water culture hydroponics system this specific one [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNO8nNV_Dd0]YouTube - Cheap Deep Water Culture Hydroponic System[/ame]

now the first grows more but i heard it can get over crowded and make things more complicated and im trying to keep everything as simple as possible and the second one seems veeeeery easy and simple but i need more than one plant. any advice or tips would be great! please share any thoughts.

2. if u guys both wanna grow, u could probaly do 2 5 gal buckets with a good air pump for both and you would be fine. but if you want more plants, i would probaly say a ebb and flow.