I need opinions and advise

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dflow, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Mainly advise we are a month or maybe a little bit over a month now and here's where I'm at,

Also want to know about flowering as well, most plants have been transplanted but looks like to me the leafs are getting brown my ph is at 6.0 need some wisdom lol the white stuff on the leafs is something to keep the gnats away [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Not sure what exactly the question is, but the plant looks pretty good. Just flower it when it gets to the size you want. It will get quite a bit bigger though so make sure you take your grow space into account for the size.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Do you plant to top or train, is it an auto?

4. Despite the leaf spot - are you watering with really cold water? Is water getting on the leafs? With the way it's pulled away from the wall of the container, the growing medium looks overly dry. The plant looks a healthy dark green. That's a good sign. I'd be interested if the leaf spot continues on new leaf growth. Do mushrooms sprout from growing medium when it's damp? Could be fungal infected potting soil.

5. Not an auto

6. And yes I'm want to grow my Medicine I am actually modify one of my empty rooms for my 8 plants

7. Good to know thanks !!! Yes I am watering with cold water I'm using flora bloom flora grow and flora micro

8. Thanks for everones reply I'm actually gonna have then grow a little more taller then I'm gonna top them I guess that's how you say it?? I'm due ymto watering them today, bottom soil is still wet though

9. Another thing was can anyone show me the way to top one of these plant, I'm shy to admit but I don't know exactly what to aim for when it come to pinching the top off

10. Go here for all your questions..then ask away here..Enjoy the read..very well worth it;)
    1st off ditch the tin foil..it is lousy at reflecting light and can burn and stunt the plants..The flat white paint in the closet is better by far imo.
    I veg in a closet like yours with good results..Plants use less light in veg than in flower.
    Not to worry, These are regular and The ones labeled girl have pre-flowered..the others NOT, but I suspect males..
    growweedeasy.com
    1-11-18.JPG

• Like Like x 1