I need new friends.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Tonight made me realize that I need to find new friends. They locked me and other friends out the house, and I ALWAYS burn them out, they never catch me back! (he had about an eighth)
    Have you ever realized that you need to hangout with new people? If so, what happened? :confused:

2. Not to come off as a dick, but I don't I feel like you're giving the whole story. Why do you think they locked you out?

3. They always lock out people. Because they don't want to share their weed.

4. #4 DebbyDowner, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    "Friends" or "Friend"? If "Friends", there is sharing going on. Like you must have done something to piss them off. Either that or they're total assholes that want nothing to do with you. If it's the latter, then you should really start looking for new friends. These types of people are probably losers anyways. Life will hit them eventually. Karma.

5. [quote name='"WhyHelloYouX"']"Friends" or "Friend"? If "Friends", there is sharing going on. Like you must have done something to piss them off. Either that or they're total assholes that want nothing to do with you. If it's the latter, then you should really start looking for new friends. These types of people are probably losers anyways. Life will hit them eventually. Karma.[/quote]

I agree!