Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need need headies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gongjah, Jan 27, 2010.

1. whats up ppl. its so hard to find good, good, good shit around my way. small town, cant get to cali or anything. any ideas how i could find some dank shit for my lungs to feast upon?

2. go door to door and ask....or maybe there is a lack of it in your town and you might need to go into a larger city near by

3. well for starters, where do you live?

4. Ok first if your asking for a hookup on here it is against the rules and if you cant find them ask so smoking buddies its so easy to find once you know 4 or 5 smoking buddies or have a dealer that can get you any drug you want which in my case is amazing.(i dont do any other drugs thought besides marijuana).

5. find where stoner neohippies hang out and go ask them. you can mail order from amsterdam and canada into the US, but it's expensive and obviously risky.

Adam Flowers kierewiet@hushmail.com
    and gdeliverysystems@hushmail.com are both in Amsterdam and ship worldwide I believe.

if I was you I'd either grow my own, or forge/fake an illness to get legal weed mail order from Denver or California.

6. i live in lancaster PA. it might be lack in my town not sure. i know ppl who get good heads but its not constant. & a lot of times ppl b/s what they have. ill doo some hard looking.

7. hmm itd b a big risk would they ship to ny? :p