I need more stoner friends

Discussion in 'General' started by MrCosby, May 4, 2012.

1. my friends only smoke when they get smoked out :( kinda depressing... they rather get drunk and go to clubs while i rather get high and go biking/skating

2. So...Get high and go skate, there's bound to be at least another dozen just like you that are skatin' around the same area.

Stoner skaters are a dime a dozen, man...You're not even tryin'.:cool:

3. #4 MrCosby, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    i actually tried ditching my old friends for a group of asian stoners... im asian but didnt really felt like i fit in with them they're cool tho

plus the skaters in my area are usually disrespectful punks

4. Just get high and go skate man. Hell even staying home 1 day out of the week while high can be fun. If their moochers, they ain't worth it.

Enjoy being high solo sometime, allows you time to reflect.

5. where u at lets skate ill smoke u out

6. I would love to go hiking with you, whats your address?

7. me too man i know the feel. thats how it is for me too. lets go smoke bro where u live.

8. [quote name='"CLKWRK"']Just get high and go skate man. Hell even staying home 1 day out of the week while high can be fun. If their moochers, they ain't worth it.

Enjoy being high solo sometime, allows you time to reflect.[/quote]

Word, this is it right here. Plus taking a break from skating is good for me because my knee has problems with it.

9. Funny I need less stoner friends

10. When you grow up and learn.You will know that getting friend's just because they're stoner's,aren't worth it.Just stay however you are rite now,you'll eventually face a new stoner.Friend's aren't worth it man,believe me.

11. You gotta just hang out with more people. You probably only chill with just your friends.

12. Perfect :) A meet up must be established so that flapjack can transfer his stoner friends to mrcrosby :p

13. My friends are EXACTLY like that. I'd rather just kick back and smoke a few bowls. They'd rather go to some strangers house with 30 other strangers and drink poison a stranger gave to them hahah