I need money...

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, Jun 30, 2008.

1. This thread has no real purpose other than to let me vent... I can't seem to find a job(nor can my friends), I've tried lookin far and wide, and now that I've been unemployed for 3 months or so the only thought on my mind the past few days has been; I NEED MONEY!

Anyone else struggling to get that cash flow?

2. i do have a job but my hours were cut significantly. and it upsets me because i have tuition to pay. i went from about 35-40 hours a week to 24. and i made the tuition payment plan thinking i could afford it. ugh.

3. Man, I make like 30k a year at work and invest in the foreign exchange market and I'm still fuckin broke all the time. So I kinda feel your pain.

4. My hours got cut too, but I'm happy about it. I've already saved up the $ I need for tuition. Now all I need is a restful summer.

I heard quiet a few young'ns are in that same boat. Not being able to find part-time work. Probably the same problem across the board. G'luck on your job searching.

5. Same here. Down from 40 (sometimes 32) to 24. I managed to pay off my 2000£ overdraft (4000$) while I was still getting good hours, but since then saving has been tough, especially with necessary expenses :F

6. i dont really have anything big i need to buy at the moment so my financial situation is pretty decent.

i work part time at an autobody shop at the moment. Ive been working there for a little over a year.

The husband of my mothers friend offered me a job for his company. He is a co-owner and he will take care of me. I just want to make sure it is worth working for him as opposed to going to college because he wants me to work for him out of high school.