Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need money now!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by passthatjoint, Feb 24, 2009.

1. any ideas?,i need 200 bucks by tommorow??????

2. sell yourself on the streets.

3. trading tricks is always an option. jk, what u need money 4 cuz?

4. That's why I never get shit fronted.

5. Why do you need $200 tomorrow ?

6. take a crowbar and go to the..just kidding.
    if u need to make $200 out of nowhere today ur best bet is asking some friends

7. Your gonna get your skull cracked.:p :D :smoking:

8. you can go give blood for $25 or go to a sperm bank.

9. buddddddddddddddd

10. i didnt really put the peices together but now i understand why you need it. you got nugs fronted didnt you? haaaaa that sucks bro. let us know if your still breathing tomorrow.

11. Um thats kinda tough to do $200 in a day. Check out my sig it could help you out in the long run.

12. btw never buy drugs if u dont have the money to pay the time u buy , u gonna get beaten up by ur dealer ...

13. sell ur game system?

14. sell your computer or something. go work at a car wash for a day or start collecting cans. good luck. :wave:

15. Sell your computer and phone.

16. honestly the best way to get that cash in a day is to steal shit then go sell it at a pawn shop. i do not agree with this method of getting money, but you said you needed it by tomorrow. thats your best bet.

17. sell lemonade? :smoking:

18. You can take valuable items to a pawn shop and they will loan you money for what you leave as collateral. It at least gives you a bit to come up with the money and you can get your shit back. Be for warned that they only give you about 20% the value of the item and they don't bullshit on the deadlines to pay. If you own a car and have the title you can go to title loan place as well. You can do it without stealing. Don't be a weasel

19. your gonna be drinking plenty of scope after my method

20. Cash advance on your CC unless you are under 18 years of age...:rolleyes: