Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need measurement help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jvault tolks Os, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Ok, well I thought I knew what I was talking about with measurements, but I suck at them, so please help.

How does it go? Like what is a dime in comparison to an 1/8? And the price range for each?

2. Dime=1gram-10$
    1/8-3.5-usely 30$ were i am for some dank bud

3. ok so that means that
    1/4-7 and would be around $60
    1/2-14 and would be around $120
    1-28 and would be around $240
    would that be right?

4. It all depends on:
    Who you get it from
    and
    If your chill with your dealer

5. Here in Illinois I pay 100 for a 1/4oz

6. everything he says is right... with the addition of how good the weed is...

Here's how i handle my bud with my dealer, i'm pretty close with him so I get discounts off what is actually written below, so it's a good plan to find a steady dealer and make a good relationship with him. Dealers love when you send them business, too. (I buy as good of shit as i can so mids will be less.)

Dime = $10 bag = .6-.8 gram
    Dub = $20 bag = 1.2 - 1.6 gram

1/8 = 3.5 gram = $60
    1/4 = 7.0 gram = $110
    1/2 = 14. gram = $200
    Oz. = 28 gram = $375

Now I live in Jersey so prices are a little high here compared to other places, and my dealer supplies from NYC which has pretty high prices too.