I need Mario sounds!

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Hey everyone. I need help!

I need to get my hands on some midis or wavs of some sounds from Mario for Nintendo. I need the sounds when Mario jumps, hits one of those coin boxes, goes down a green tube, and comes up a green tube. I need them for a video productions project. I've searched the net for them, but I can only find the theme songs and shit. Any help would be very appreciated.....

2. my brother has a mario thing for his cell phone ring... maybe check a demo out on a cell site??? might not help though sorry...

3. Download Nesticle(gotta love that name). It's a Nintendo emulator if you don't already know. You can fuck around with the sounds if you have some skills on your computer. My firend made a techno(he'd prob call it something else) song out of all different types of 8bit nintendo games.

Shit, I just got my hands on an n64 emulator and I'm in the process of getting 300 games. gotta love it.

4. I have ZSNES, a regular nintendo emulator, and a Sega Genesis emulator. I tried just playing super mario on the ZSNES and using sound recorder in windows to get the sounds, but it didn't work.....

5. My brother and I have about 200 of them on our hard drive (We're old Mario freaks)....just search around on Google...some sites have them for downloading.