Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need instructions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 4 20, Feb 16, 2011.

1. I need to make edibles for tomorrow but i do not have the right kind of peanut butter for fire crackers so i wont get good affects, is there any other simple edible to make, i only have a microwave and toaster oven to cook with:eek:

2. See that first link in my sig? Click it and scroll down to "METHODS OF USE - EDIBLES" for several collections of recipes. Something in them ought to do the trick! And before you eat what ever you make, read this (also from my list)

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst. - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

It explains how to get higher on the same amount! :D

Granny :wave: