i need input from everyone what should i do

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TYRELHAHA, Nov 24, 2010.

1. ok so recently my sister told on me for smoking pot it was on halloween weekend. the next week i moved into an apartment. i really want to move to colorado or california for no reason.

im currently trying to be an apprentice electricaian i work six days a week at sixty hours makin twelve an hour. i can afford rent for about two months. i got to college twice a week so i get prety tired and pissy. i have been doing this since august first.

im abouit to get laid off in about two weeks to a month . shoiuld i even give a fuck about the job i have now or should i just party it up for two weeks and get clean off weed so ican get another job or what would you guys do?v

last week i took off friday and saturday to go snowboarding in denver and my boss wouldnt talk to me at all on monday and i called in today because i felt like shit. so im up right now drinkin beer wondering if i should just say fuck it and quit or put up with the bull shit for two weeks.

btw i get treated like shit where i work and i definately dont think i should finish it out but i think im wrong i would just like some input not based on my answer

2. go to work man. if only for the reference you can walk away with. quitting in a pissy fit is just going to leave you with one less job you can put on your resumè.

reassess whats important in your life and make your decision based on that. if you want to move to cali or colorado for weed then you don't have a handle on whats really important in your life. you need to lock down a place to live and a new job while still attending school imo. its hard but so is life and the more you suffer now, the less you'll suffer later you know?

good luck in whatever you decide to do

3. i know man but i get treated like a ****** back when slavery was going on.............sorry about the harsh words bros but thats what it is like ill give you some examples.

i work as an electrician apprentice and i get treated like shit. sometimes when we are getting to leave work this one guy says that he forgot to lock the gang box -on third AND the gang box is what we keep our tools in. so i have to walk all the way up to the third floor to see if its unlocked when its already been locked by the same dude he just wanted me to waste time.

any time there is any pipe to carry anywhere where its 50 ft or 1000ft i have to carry it by my self and one bundle of pipe is five sticks of ten foot of pipe weighing about eighty to ninety pounds. whether its from the trailer which is about a mile away from where the plant is. so i have to walk down how ever many stair cases we are up and walk a mile to the trailer only to bring back a 80 lb bundle of pipe to the floor were on.

another thing is we have a company truck but the boss is a total douche about it. he drives the company truck to the office every day from the parking lot. its about a mile from the parking lot. so the doucher boss cant walk a mile every day. while we suffer in the negative weather walking to the office just to say fucking hi in the morning.

and then at the end of the day if the truck isnt at the office the boss will make me walk how ever far away the truck is and pick it up just so he doesnt have to walk to his car. or get cold. i mean wtf idk but this seems like bull shit to me and this isnt even close to all of the bull shit that goes on there man im just so fucking sick of it its eating me inside out and my parents will hate me if i just quit.

some good news tho i can still continue college with out an apprentice job.

theres another apprentice there whos my firend but no one tells him to do shit, idk man ifucking hate it its not worth it at all imo:confused:

4. im really just about to stay up all night and finish this 30 pack and jsut not show up any more man im just about to fucking flip ive let it build up enough

5. /?>???????????????????????

6. ffffffffffffff

7. 40 views and no input fuck my life im gonna go out mystery style

8. What poly said, its all about the references in the end, its not worth it having worked somewhere youre not content only to not get the ref.

9. fuck man is that really the only way............ i work my ass off for this company and they act as if im worth a shit i just really dont want to finish it out

10. well its really up to you man, if its really that bad and you think they might not give you a good reference, then do what you have to do but if you value the reference, then i would stick to it

11. ok man ill check that out im about to flip a coin on whether i finish this thirty pack or go to sleep lol regardless plus rep to you man for replying for making the world seem less douchey plus rep to you adambomb

12. haha no problem man here to help ;)
    and thanks for the rep brother :)
    as for me, its heads and im going to crash out, peace man and good luck to you

13. thanks for being my only bro bro, and i still havent decided my fate but im leaning against not going

14. you too poly wag

15. Dude... have fun, you need it man just go crazy and party

16. you really think so? i really want to ive been way stressed lately

17. Yeah man go for it once you just stop caring you can start having a shitload of fun and you can worry about getting another job later on

18. shit man that sounds so legit i might just stay up until i should normally have to go to work and grab my tools then go tell my boss i quit and party for a week then get a job idk

19. Just buy yourself a fat sack of weed and have a day to yourself bro but stay away from alcohol, stuff messes with your head man...lol. Try talkin to ur employers in an assertive manner tell em how u feel and if theyll work with u. If not then Quit i would. peace out man

20. Exactly man, go with that ^