i need information

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by V_BUZZ, Jan 2, 2009.

1. ok guys out of all my plants i started with 10 now im down to 6 plants i pulled 2 that were for sure males and let the rest grow and this is how far along they are

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

but now every one with the exception of my mother has started growing pollin pods ive been picking the pods off as best i could because this shit is pure sticky goodness it has a great sweet smell and is crazy sticky i dont want to dump my whole grow and end up with nothing what is happening that is doing this for my next grow can anyone help me i started out 18 hrs on for veg and have been to 12/12 for some time now and i thought everything was going great what is making them morf like this any ideas??

2. Sounds like nanner's, Banana shape,that usually show late in flower, not much u can do. Most times ur to close yo harvest for any seed production. How far in flower r they? Light leak or genetic's:p

3. they are about 4 weeks into flower more then likely light leak if that will do it they are just in the spare room of the house so if i need anything out of that room when the lights are normaly off i have to turn off the lights in the whole house to open the door

i guess i need to build a small room with in the room for next time ??

4. Are you actually talking about finding the yellow "banana" shape? Or you just talking about the green pods at the bottom of the buds? Banana's would mean hermie, which as was said could be light leaks or genetics but if you are talking just about the pods where the seeds would show up...If no banana's they would stay empty and are nothing to worry about.

5. they are yellow i dont know of they are bananna shape but i pulled one off and it was full of pollen

and one more question do you guys save all your water leaf trimmings for something else what can i do with the males i pulled and all the water leaf trimmings ??? anything

6. whats a "Light leak"? i looked for it in the stickies nothing lil help

7. #7 V_BUZZ, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009

a light leak is when your plants light is on the off cycle light form another source is leaking into the room and messing up the cycle from what ive heard it does not take very much light to mess it up

8. When u have a littlle light entering the room during the dark period of flower cycle. or even timer or strip indicater light:smoke:

9. thanks for the help lol

10. Then you have Hermies. You can continue to try and pull them but since you are only at 4 weeks flowering, that's a pretty tall order. Some folks would pull the entire grow, but I've smoked some pretty good seeded bud in my time and would probably keep it going, myself. Judging by your pics, those are some dank looking plants. :)

A lot of growers use their trimmings/males for hash making.
    light leaks happen when you have your plants in their dark period and a light from another source (lamp in another room, etc.) shine on your plants.

Edit: Whoops! Too slow. :p

11. what about the water leaf litter can i use that for something ??