I Need Information>>help

Discussion in 'General' started by snookmaster772, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Hey Whats up im sure everyone here has heard this question a thousand times but is the importation of non-sterlized hemp seeds, (that are capable of germination) allowed in the United States??? Any Help even a point in the right direction would much APPRECIATED!!!:wave:

2. um..

why would you want hemp seeds?

Why not just get female seeds

3. well no lie, im new and i want to start growing so thats what i thought you would need,

4. You aint gotta go home but get the fuck out the general section...The Absolute Beginners section is where you can find all the answers to your answers.Also why would you want to be sterelized seeds they wouldnt germinate haha Noobs.

FYI you cant 1/2 ass growing pot you either cross the line or you dont and yes there are seed companies that ship worlwide not gonna tell you but its not that hard to find.

5. No Need to be a hard ass if you took the time to read what i wrote you would understand that i looked up and tried to understand the laws and regulations, but in some of the documentation they said that the seeds would be sterilized upon importing them...so agian no need to be a hard ass:wave: