Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jsmbugu, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Hello everybody
    Yesterday i bought about 100 Gram of weed which cost about 30$ in algeria
    I need to know the name of this strain and if it's a good quality , because i toke just 3 hit from a joint and i feel so high , but the smell when it burning is so bad.
    sorry for the quality of the pictures
    View attachment 2392484

2. No picture is showing up, but have you tried a water pipe to cool and partially filter the smoke?? Just thinking..Joint rolling papers are harsh as well.
    That's a lot of weed for $30..It would make sense for you to make smoking it pleasurable.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thanks for ur help , this is the picture

Attached Files:

4. Wow..That's pretty airy/leafy bud..leaves will make it harsh, smell bad etc..
    You definitely should try to cool the smoke with a bong or??

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can you mix it with some shisha and use a hooka?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Please i need to know the name of this strains i take .

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Can’t really tell by a picture u should know that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #8 amdjobob, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    No way to ever tell the strain based off a picture even professionals have a hard time when the bud is in front of them, for non legal countries that looks pretty good. The best anyone could do is tell you if its a indica sativa or a hybrid but to do that they'd have to try it, to do it yourself just remember indicas are in da couch they make you sleepy relaxed focused sativa wakes you up make you active mind races focused on something well being able to pound the fuck out of what ever your doing and a hybrid is a little bit of both. As stated above depending on the paper you're using it could be making it more harsh and mess with the taste (personally I hate the taste of papers) your best bet at a good flavor would be to try it straight through a bong or roll it into a blunt/flavored paper.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah man. No way to know the strain. Ask the person you got it from. Looking at the buds, it looks to be a sativa.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Another thing is sativas tend to be very airy and spaced out well indicas tend to be very dense and tight, based on location I'd say most strains in algeria are sativa as thats what most land race (strain that originates from certain areas) strains from northern Africa are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Oh lord that's some real shitty looking bud. I am sorry for your loss.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1