I need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by angiejuana, Oct 23, 2017.

1. I’m really scared of chopping them down to early!! I’m confused as to what my plants are telling me, I check on trichomes and they all still appear clear as day but all the fan leaves have wilted off and they don’t seem to be growing or expanding any further... any advice? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Take some pica under normal light don't worry bout fan leaves the trichromea are not reasy they need to look like plastic not glass a milky colour and you still have new growth a few more weeks yet left mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Though in the bottom pic one looks amber but others look clear could be my crap phone

4. A couple more weeks man. That 2nd pic the bud has all those white pistils which indicate new growth.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I see it too, there’s a bunch of random amber trichs on all my plants I fear I might’ve stunted the growth some how

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hmm wait a. Few more weeks i think man

7. I see some amber trichomes.,. 2 more weeks

8. Be patient buddy it will pay off! And don't overtrim your plant, that might slow growth

9. #9 Grows, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    is the amber tric on a main top and ive seen alot more and expect mine to get more b4 i take em down. i bet ur anxious i was just checkn ur grow