1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

i need help with topping..

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by skully, Aug 17, 2003.

1. whats the best height to top your plants?
    And where exactly do you cut?

i seen someone post a pic of a plant with a line thru it to determine where to make the cut..that was a few months ago though

2. yeah im not a big fan of the top, but you can still get good results, it will just force new growing points. it works best if your plants tied down or trained. if you need a visual check on the outdoor grow thread under my user name. i have a plant that was topped. i think i like the fim better, or just tying down.

3. ok..
    maybe i'll look into other ways of getting more bud off the plants.
    thanx guys:)

4. you might check into FIM'ing ... basically, cutting all but the bottom 10-15% of the little tuft of leafs(new leafs) growing out the top. this stalls the lateral growth of the main cola for a few days and allows the other chutes to catch up, and the main cola stays intact and keeps growing after a few days... i cant access overgrow.com from here (stupid firewall they blocked overgrow from work). but if you go there and do a forum search for FIM theres alot of posts and info on this method. i used it on one of my plants, and was pleased with the results

5. Thanx:)
    I'll check into that.

6. IT IS LIKE THIS 1 2 3 4 AND CUT 1 2 3 4 AND CUT 1 2 3 4 CUT 1 2 3 4 CUT 1 2 3 4 CUT AND SHE WILL BE LIKE THIS http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25212

AND THATS COLAS LOL 100METERS OF COLAS LIKE AN APLE

Grasscity Deals Near You