Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help with this ----->

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjw96, Jan 22, 2011.

1. My dad has caught me 3 times smoking herb in my room, I am 99% sure that he is also a smoker of the gong. I get all my lighters and eye drops from him so I am pretty convinced. Now, the question is, should I ask him? Or should I just let it be an elephant in our relationship? Because I want to be like "Hey, Dad, we both smoke so let's do it as a team. But, if I'm wrong or he gets pissed I don't want it to end up badly. PLEASE HELP!
    (I know this isn't an advice forum but I hope some seasoned tokers who are also fathers could assist with this question.

2. just leave it be and if you catch him in the act or find his stash or something , than smoke with him

3. What did he say when he caught you? Offer him a joint or something.

4. He was like "dont do this shit in the house, then follwed it up by your so fucking stoned, open a window, we wont tell your mother

5. Okay. Why do you suspect he does it?

6. Throw in little hints here and there throughout the day.

Ex: (If your dad just cooked dinner) "Man dad, that was some dank spaghetti"