Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Help With Something...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tastybudz, Oct 4, 2002.

  1. I need to find some HUGE rolling papers. I mean like foot long at least. I am kicking myself cause about a month ago I had a chance to buy some fucking HUGE papaers called elements or something at a porn store but I didn't. (KICKS HIMSELF) anyway if anyone can hook it up a brand name or even better tell me where I can get some or send me some I will compensate. Just private message me or reply in the thread thank you...
  2. why not jus stick a bunch together
  3. also u could check

Share This Page