I need help with odor control badley!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stroomz, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Hey everyone im finally starting my 4th grow...all other grows were unsucesfull but this time i think i have everything right...it is undernieth stairs in someones house..the spot is in the basment and is complelty stealth..if you weigh more then 200 pounds i dont think you can even get to the spot..it is about 5 feet high by 5 feet wide and long..there is cement walls on two sides and the other sides are sheet rock..and theres a tiny hallway on the side..i have a fan blowing air down the hallway but its not gona stop the smell of the buds from flowing through the cracks in the stairs to upstairs where people are...i need ideas on what i can do?? i couldnt figure out a way to hook up a carbon filter ill post pics as soon as i can...ThankS!!!!

:confused:

2. make your own carbon scrubber, u can try those automatic timed air freshiners, & ONA, dryer sheets hanging around, & boxes of them opened & placed stratigically around

3. you can get carbonfilters and fans preassembled on ebay, and instead of hooking up a duct to it, just let it circulate the air underneath the steps.

4. squrralcage fan.

5. ona block, get a tub of that. problem solved

6. thats what i said ONA

7. my sig has a link to a diy scrubber check it out

8. check out my thread in this forum i built one today in an hour that kicks..................peace

9. where can you buy an ONA block? besides online

10. hey thanks guys im deff getting one of those ONA blocks..thanks =]