I need help with my PC grow box.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Smuggly Mcweed, Aug 30, 2009.

1. I was browsing Youtube the other day and came across the PC grow case. Needless to say, I was very interested. So I gutted my old, inoperable computer and went to work.

This is how I made it:
    I duck taped all of the holes so no air would escape.
    Cut up/glued in the shinny material from a windshield reflector.
    Hot glued/duck taped a power strip in there.
    Went to the hardware store and picked up the socket adapters for light bulbs.
    Screwed in three 75watt CFL's and one 60.
    Got a couple of PC fans and hooked them up (one on top and one on bottom).
    Made a LST bar by cutting up the metal shelve thingy in refrigerators and glued that in.
    Glued in a thermometer
    Made a odor eliminator out of activated carbon, cardboard, a stapler, and some filter material.

Now it's all put together and looks great.
    It's 6" deep, 14" long, and 18" tall.

I'm planning on buying some Lowryder seeds (If you know a good site that ships to US, let me know) and nutrients once I get the money together. I am new to ganja growing and would love some of your wisdom.

Thanks a lot.
    :smoke:

2. i got a 24" tower and i got two diesel ryders starting to flower, it all works great
    for seeds id totally go with the attitude, i got mine in about 5 days i think it was and everything went smooth, plus the seeds all looked really good and outa the two i germed for this (my first) grow, they both popped up fine and are both female