Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help with my grow!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bambinoross, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I am about to start growing a plant or two for my own personal use but im not sure on what I should do. Tell me if what i'm saying is wrong and help me out please :smoke:.
    I planned on getting a pot or a red solo cup and filling it with soil and letting it grow in my window seal during the day then at night putting it under a heat lamp. Once the plant becomes visible I was going to replant it outside somewhere open where it could get a lot of sunlight. I live in Arkansas where it will be 90 degrees until about mid November. I was going to buy my seeds from buyseedz.com where they have hundreds. What strain would be the best for my situation. I wanted to get the white widow or something exotic like that. Do you know any good site for buying seeds for 20 bucks? Thanks, keep blazin homies.

2. There is a marijuana cultivation section you know.. Its way to late to grow anyway you need to plant in the spring for it to even be worth it.