i need help with my grow room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by jayjay5396, May 16, 2011.

1. ahhh right ok ill put a fan in there it is warm in there 40c is abit warm like cocidering the height of summer is only 32c 35c oright i'll get a fan sorted out

2. #22 greenbudguy, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah because it needs the air to move to get CO2 to your plant. You might want to look into a CO2 generator or carbon pads or something to raise the CO2 ppm

3. i thought carbon was poison to us humans i dont wanna put myself in hospital i live and sleep in the same room where my grow room is am right next to it i dont wanna be ill

4. #24 greenbudguy, May 16, 2011
    It wont raise it that high. You can make a yeast CO2 generator. Get a gallon jug. Add 2 cups sugar, 2 cups warm water and a tsp of yeast. It'll ferment and create CO2 on a small scale

5. i would go and get some mylar, or 100% white material.. then line the inside with that it will stop 99% of the problem.. then a bit to cover up the seem.

then it should be fine

6. #26 greenbudguy, May 17, 2011
    I was thinking about cutting some Mylar circles and put it on the soil top to keep the heat out of the soil and reflect the light back up into the plant

7. dam i dont have any yeast im not really sure what yeast is??? i got the sugar but no yeast :(

8. #28 greenbudguy, May 17, 2011
    Its for baking and brewing beer. Go to the grocery store and ask for yeast for baking. They should have it. Runs about $5