Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Help With Making Pot Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PeacefulStoner, Feb 14, 2011.

1. A while back i ate some pot brownies for the first time and thats the most stoned ive ever gotten. I was thinking about making my own pot brownies tomorrow and i found a guide that i think is really great Pot Brownies (look it over if you want to make sure its accurate, it seems good to me) but i do have a few questions.1. What kind of weed should i use? The guide says 5 grams of dankest dank i got but would it be better if i just got an ounce of some regs?2. Is making pot brownies a waste of weed? If i smoked an ounce of regs over x amount of time would i be able to get higher more as apposed to making pot brownies with an ounce and eating said brownies over x amount of time?3. If i accidently burn my brownies will that ruin the weed?4. Will the weed be evenly distributed in each brownie?

2. i plan on using this recipe this weekend. its gonna be my first time making edibles. me and my friends are gonna throw 1.5 grams each of dank to make 7 grams instead of 5.
    and edibles is not a waste.
    from what Ive heard edible highs last about 4-5 hours while smoking for me last a little more than an hour because i smoke like 2 times a day.

but anyway if i do this before you do ill get back to you on how it worked out.

3. Yeah thanks :smoke:

4. I made some pretty ok brownies this weekend i was high for like 10 hours lmfao. Link me to your recipe?

5. 10 hours? Wtf? The links already on here