Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help with making Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by likeomgnoway, Apr 26, 2011.

1. #1 likeomgnoway, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    so i have about 9 grams of some pretty good chronic and was wondering how much green dragon i would be able to make with that amount. would it be enough to make a 750ml bottle? i am thinking about using either vodka of barcadi 151. ive done lots of reading and everyone says about .5 for every oz of liquid. i was also wondering how to store the mixture. i read that someone left his out in the sun? but i heard you are suppose to leave it in a dark place. and how long could i keep it for. i know the minimum is about 3 weeks but was wondering if i could keep it for a few months without it going bad

2. really nobody can help me with information?

3. #3 KillaWillaBilla, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    woooooooooooo lol but yeah you should pour like half that liquor "somewhere" so its a little stronger thc wise otherwise your gonna start getting drunk from the high percents instead of high like you want. but put that bud in and let it sit for awhile you can do the long way were you leave it in the closet for month other methods are all over online if you dont want to wait so long just make sure its dark then start with a shot and seriously wait awhile to see how ya feel and drink more as necessary

edit* use the higher percent alcohols for it to work better like the 151.

4. Don't use too much alcohol so you don't dilute it. Store it in a dark place. Also you can grab a pan fill it with water and put the bottle in, put the flame on low so it doesn't boil. The heat speeds up the whole thc extraction. Take it out let it cool in a dark place for a day and you'll have some potent shit man.

5. waste of bud if you fuck up

6. so i would only be able to make about half a bottle with about 9 grams? if so i really hope its worth it

and lets say if i wanted to use the whole 750ml bottle how much would more would i need i have about 9 grams right now of some chronic thanks for your responses people of gc

7. The strongest green dragon ratio I've heard of is
    Half-Eighth of Bud: OZ of Bacardi 151

I have a 1/4 of Green Dragon sitting in 4 ozs of 151 right now. Should be strong enough to take 2 eyedroppers and get hai in 2 weeks :]