i need help with ferts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Killer-Storm, Mar 30, 2009.

1. hey all i'm about to start my first outdoor grow with femminized lowryder 2# 5 plans (5 11littler pots)
    i will use soil mixed specialy for weed plants and i dont know what ferts to use...
    so i came accross this HESI starter kit that they sale at my close hydro/soil shop
    http://www.hydroshop.co.il/unique/products/reg/970.jpg
    it includs
    Root Complex 0.5
    PowerZyme 0.5
    SupeerVit 10cc
    TNT0.5L
    Bloom 1L
    pk 13-14 1L

and sales in discount of 12% less then buying each separetly...
    this kit is for soil only, and i'm going to grow in soil.

what do you think about HESI generly and do you recomend this full kit or i will do ok with just
    grow complex and bloom complex ?

thank you for the help. :wave:

2. anyone ? help....:(

3. I'm not familiar with that particular brand, but it sounds like its got everything you need. Use it according to the directions, and you will be good.

4. HESI is a well known compeny but i just wanted to know if anyone here uses this kit and had seccsesfuly growen withit and got good results.

5. Without a crude analysis, there is no way of knowing if this is in fact a complete nutrition for your plants, or just another marketer selling snake-oil to new gardeners.

IMO it is better to feed the soil than to spend money and effort on potions that may or not work.

A balanced fertilizer with trace minerals that you mix into the soil is my recommendation...but then again, I'm kinda oldschool.

Osmokote is a fine slow release fertilizer (non-organic tho).

Espoma makes a variety of excellent organic ferts. (I use PlantTone in the beginning and TomatoTone during flower)

That's really all you'll need.

6. i dont have a way to buy those products you said in my country...i need to order them from outside the country wich will cost me alot...

7. Fox Farm Ocean Forest is awesome soil ! It has everything a seedling needs for 3 weeks with no added nutes.... Since they figured out their soil so well, I figured the nutes for after the 3 weeks made by FF must be just as amazing...
    Good luck !!

8. i have desicded to go with hesi full gorwing kit for soil, i saw some popole good great result withit and it has all you need from start to finish so i'll get that
    also orderd pots,and specialy mixed soil
    and some working tools, 5xlowryder 2# and 10xbig bang from greenhouse
    wish me luck :hello: